Tuition entitles you to:
- a cost of education;
- information support – e-office for student affairs, e-index, SMS-notifications…;
- processing subject transfer and expert practice requests during studies;
- two exam dates per subject;
- counseling at the Career center before and during studies;
- mentorship and tutorship for students;
- unlimited use of computers at the Center for independent learning and at »computer corners«;
- use of virtual learning environments;
Payment terms and benefits
- Rate installments – you can pay the tuition fees in 1, 2, 3, 5 or 9 rates. When you choose more than 1 rate each rate carries additional 20€ of administrative expenses. In the case of 9 rate tuition payment, the first rate totals a fifth (1/5) of the full tuition, the remaining four-fifths (4/5) are divided into the remaining (8) rates.
- The tuition fees for senior years will supposedly remain the same or shall be consistent with retail prices.
- The cost of graduation is settled in the 3rd year and sums a total of 650€.
- In case a company bears the student’s tuition expenses the student fills out a FORM based on which the faculty issues a receipt to the company.
- The company settles the tuition upon enrollment.
- Rate installments are, of course, an option
Students must transfer the amount to:
TRR: SI56 0201 0001 6348 346 (NLB d.d.)
AMEU-ISH, Kardeljeva platform 1, 1000 Ljubljana
Purpose: has to be noted (payment of exam/Master’s thesis defense/Doctoral dissertation defense/…)
If the payer is not a student, the student’s name has to be noted in purpose.
Proof of payment have to be sent to: email@example.com